- -Bar height for 29”: 3-4 inches (4″ is ideal)
- -Chainring clearance up to 36t (while this frame will accept chainrings as large as 36t, we recommend either running a 33t chainring or smaller. If you are planning to run a chainring larger than 30t, use as few spacers as possible for proper chainline).
- -Ideal gearings 30/12, 30/13, 33/12, 33/13
- -Use only a 8mm Allen wrench for top cap installation.
- -We recommend cutting down your bars to your own personal preference. Never let another man tell you how short to cut your bars.