This is the most advanced frame of it’s kind on the market today. We believe in purpose-built bikes, and this Agitator24 is designed for pure street. Quick and responsive, stable yet comfortable, this is a frameset for the advanced freestyle rider. We’ve incorporated many functional design details into this frame. First we selected a special blend of OX Platinum steel tubing, which offers the benefits of a lighter frame without sacrificing any of the strength (it actually gets stronger at the weld points, reducing unecessary weight and eliminating the need for gussets!). It has “just enough” of a negative bottom bracket for grind clearance, and its “dialed in” fork length & short headtube add to its strength while saving even more weight. And its short wheelbase & tight rear triangle (with the shortest chainstays of any frame in it’s category) it offers superb handling, especially during transitions.
- Wheel Size: 24”
- Chain Stay Length: 365mm
- Head Tube Angle: <proprietary>
- Seat Tube Angle: 73 degrees
- BB Height: 13.5 inches
- Standover: 28.3″
- Head Tube: Integrated Campy 45/45 (BMX)
- Bottom Bracket: MID
- Fork Length: 375mm axle-to-crown (fork info here)
- Fork: Integrated Crown Race
- Rear Dropouts: 14mm heat-treated
- Rear Spacing: 120mm
- Rear Tire Clearance: 2.25″
- Seat Post: 25.4
- Brake Mounts: Optional (threaded 990 frame & fork)
- Gyro Tabs: Optional (please e-mail)
- Frame Weight (actual): 4.9 lbs
- -Bar height for 24”: 7-9 inches (8″ feels good)
- -Chainring clearance up to 36t (while this frame will accept chainrings as large as 36t, we recommend either running a 33t chainring or smaller. If you are planning to run a chainring larger than 30t ,we recommend using as few spacers as possible for proper chainline).
- -Ideal gearings 30/12, 30/13, 33/12, 33/13
- -Use only a 8mm Allen wrench for top cap installation.
- -We recommend cutting down your bars to your own personal preference. Never let another man tell you how short to cut your bars.